04 September 2007

Ashes, Paper & Beans, 4 Sept 2007

Got word today that I've been accredited and will receive a Media Pass for the Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival starting next Tuesday while I'm on air. It will be good for everything except shows @ the Playhouse and the Gov't Mule show Thursday night. I want to get some songwriter interviews as it's the "writing" that has the most relevance for my program.

Tonight's Ashes, Paper & Beans, went easy: start with a theme-linked three performers:
• Gil Scott-Heron "Black History / Jaws / The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"
• Dwayne Morgan "The Evolution"
• Sekou Sundiata "Droppin' Revolution"
• Hilary Peach "This is the Picture (to be Repeated)" & "Love is a Small Town"
• Ivan Coyote/One Trick Rodeo "My Hero"
• Barbara DeCesare "Treatment"

shirt: black long-sleeve knit
loc: Fredpostshow
temp: 11 C
sound: Pearl Jam Yield

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congratulations! You are going to have a great week next week.