16 October 2007

APB, 16 Oct 2007

Of late, Tuesdays have become my Fridays thanx to intensive filmmaking workshops on the normal weekends and the Art Bank day job on Mon-Tues. Means that I've been ending my work week with this radio show. Tonight, I started it with a piece recorded during revue ellipse mag's 2007 Side by Side Festival of Literary Translation / Côte à Côte festival de traduction littéraire.

"On Anne Szumigalski" discussion by Mark Abley & Elsabet Rafòls @ Side by Side Festival.

Poems from On Glassy Wings (Coteau, 1997) by Anne Szumigalski, read by the author:
• Classification
• Skeps in the Orchard
• Want of P, Want of Ð
• Annfwn
• Aunt's Story
• A Game of Angels

"eating filet mignon" by bill bissett.
"he sings" by Fortner Anderson + tape/head.
David's Father by Robert Munsch.
"Pod of Granite Whales" by Drek Daa.

During the walk home, I treed a raccoon on Carleton Street.

shirt: knit sweater
loc: somenearweekend
temp: 9 C
sound: Men at Work Business as Usual

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That little bugger has been in my yard lately. Bold as brass!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo.