21 June 2006

Lara: wild alive child

 
In April I met Lara: wild, alive Lara; daughter of Jelena; friend of Vük; friend to insects and small animals (says she wants to become an animal doctor, a veterinarian); fan of twigs and sticks; sleepless creature of the night; watcher of cartoons in Polish and English; speaker of a crazy Hungarian-Serbian language jumble w/ some English thrown into the mix; storyteller; colourist; collector of flowers and petals; commander of attention . . .

Shirt: some crazy print
loc: Fredom
temp: 23 C
Sound: Portishead Dummy

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Liz said...

wooo hooo India is gonna love meeting her someday! yet another wild creature of the night

Jackie said...

cute kid!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i can feeeeell the looooove

Anonymous said...

All i have tosay is if you can make this long distant thing work, let us know the secret or effort etc..I've tried it on 2 yes 2 occasions, but they soon faded...unless one of you's is ready to make the big move..all the best, i will be watching..

Joe Blades said...

LOL all around. Jelena's father, years ago, had given her mother a "I LOVE EWE" cup. One day, when I had my turkish coffee in it, I said: "You know what this says, right? Jelena replied " I Love Eve" {Eve being her mom's name and "Eve" being a proper germanic-based pronounciation of "Ewe" as her mom's name. When I said that "ewe" was properly pronounced "you" and that the mug said "I love you", Lara look up, looked at me abnd repeated "I love you." She's with it.

Joe Blades said...

Another Picasa-generated collage of my photos can be see on my friend Liz's blog posting World Cup Fever, My little lady, and the England - Sweden Game.