21 February 2006

Triple-tagged Joe

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. dishwasher
2. sculptor's assistant
3. blueline printer
4. community outreach co-ordinator

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Blade Runner
2. Casablanca
3. Apocalypse Now
4. El Mariachi

Four places I would love to visit:
1. Senta
2. New Zealand
3. Yukon
4. Ireland

Four Places I have lived:
1. Elmsdale, NS
2. Halifax-Dartmouth, NS
3. Tribeca (in New York City)
4. Banff, Alberta

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Sopranos
2. House
3. Trailer Park Boys
4. The Simpsons

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Broken Jaw Press
2. Google
3. The Weather Network: Fredericton
4. MapStats: brokenjoe

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Sunshine Coast, BC
2. Isle of Skye, Scotland
3. Newfoundland
4. Gurnsey

Four things on the floor/trunk of your car:
[Don't have a car, have a GT Vantura]
1. bungee cord
2. road dirt/dust
3. SCA sticker
4. bike lock

Four friends tagged:
1. rob mclennan
2. Biff Mitchell
3. ian whistle
4. John Stiles

t-shirt: Guiness
loc: comCtr
temp: -4
sound: The Uncas, Sunny Uncas

No comments: