06 June 2007

In the Edmonton Journal 8 June 2007

Just got off the phone with Richard Helm, books editor at the Edmonton Journal. He was asking a few questions about the League of Canadian Poets' Poetry Fest and AGM weekend in Edmonton for an article to appear in the Friday, 8 June 2007, issue. Questions about what I'll be doing on the Poem Made Visible panel, and whether I'll be advocating or encouraging outside-the-book [box] thinking and activities as exemplified by my "Poem for Barry Colpitts" painted on Barry's house in East Ship Harbour, Nova Scotia. My photo postcard of that painted poem might illustrate the article, (and that would be neat to see happen). I'll have to get the Friday paper and see what sort of article/coverage is there.

shirt: Jim Beam
loc: Brokenpoetphonecentre
temp: 17 C
sound: Tragically Hip Music @ Work

No comments: